1. Create a new page on your website for the signup form. Then from Help > Basics & Setup, obtain the shortcode (WordPress) or HTML snippet (SquareSpace, Weebly, etc) for the "Membership sign-up form". Then place the shortcode/snippet on the page you had created.
2. Next create a new page on your website for your members to login and renew or update their account. Obtain the shortcode/snippet for "Member sign-in and manage account", and place the shortcode/embed code on that page.
3. If you wish to have a members directory on your website, create a page for the directory, and obtain the shortcode/snippet for "Member directory", or "Member directory with map" if you like a map displayed, and place the shortcode/embed code on that page.
4. Now you should also create a page to welcome your new members after they finish signing up.
5. Go to Organization Settings > Integration > Website Integration and enter the URL to the welcome page under "URL to redirect new members to after completing signup form", and the URL to your members directory page under "Member directory URL".