Social Media Fields
We provide a number of social media fields. When used in conjunction with the "Social Media Links" box type in the directory profile, that will display your members social media pages through icons. Note that it is not possible to customize or add to the available social media icons/fields beyond what is provided. Please use the "Profile Links" box to allow your members to add other links as needed.
If the "Non-Taxable" field if set for a member, it will remove all taxes from membership, events and form/cart/donation payments for that member, regardless of your tax rules.
We provide a number of privacy and opt-out settings that you can provide to your members in the membership templates:
- Opt-out From Email List setting allows your members to opt-out of your MailChimp email list, if you are integrating with MailChimp.
- Do Not List In Directory setting allows your members to opt-out of having a directory listing altogether.
- Do Not Show Street Address allows your members to hide their street address in the contact information box. Note that this will also remove their location pin on the map but they can still be found through a location search.
- Do Not Show Phone Number allows your members to hide their phone number in the contact information box in the directory profile.
- Do Not Show Mobile Number allows your members to hide their mobile number in the contact information box in the directory profile.
- Do Not Show Contact Name allows your members to hide the "Contact Name" field in the contact information box in the directory profile.
- Do Not Allow Messaging setting allows your members to not be contacted by email through your members directory.
Note that there is no setting for your members to opt out of emails sent to them from an administrator, as well as transaction emails such as payment receipts. If you want to provide a way for members to opt-in or opt-out of group emails you send as the administrator, you can create a label for that purpose. Then use a "Add/Remove Labels/Folders" box in the Member Signup and Member Manage templates to let your members select or remove that label. Then use that label each time you send a group email to filter your members list accordingly.